TVWBB Olympian
Todays dinner:

Some fish for Emilie to eat @work.

Taters/sprouts/fish on the grill.

Emilies fish done.

Lamb chops done.

Plated:

Dont be a stranger have a bite!

Something really wrong with imageshack...Had to login and stuff.

Hope it will get better tomorrow. Have a nice evening ppl!

Don't tease us like that Daniel!
icon_smile.gif

Luscious looking lamb, terrific looking taters, and super looking sprouts!

Fine looking fish too, as long as it's for Emilie, and not me
icon_razz.gif

Fantastic looking meal! And just to think, not long ago sprouts were on your "dont wanna do list"
icon_wink.gif
I have brought up the subject with my wife and she says NO, but maybe I will just sneak some into my next cook and see what happens!
icon_biggrin.gif

All looks Great! I've never even tried lamb. May have to check it out. You make it look very good Sir.

Thanks to you all!

Keith: The fish is frozen file of Pangasius not really a quality fish but it tastes ok. We added oil/salt/pepper/thyme/basil/lemon to the foil pack.

Never had lamb? Get some quality meat and i bet you will love it! I cant stand the ordinary "supermarket" lamb...But my butcher have some great meat.

P-nut: I know...These sprouts has been so tasty. Before i wouldent toutch em with tongs. Dont know if its becouse they are fresh or the cooking method. I wash em/remove the outer leaves/add evoo/salt/pepper/Eye-talian herb seassoning. Let em steam for 30-45 min in that tightly closed foilpack....Taste is just fantastic.

Thanks again ppl!

Great looking meal Wolgast. I love lamb shoulder chops. Kinda pricey, but I like better than beef. Love the salad and brussel sprouts as well.

Back