If only two....

Mike O.

TVWBB Member
Hi, Jamie!

I'd like to join in with everyone else at TVWB to thank you for taking the time to share your expertise with us.

I shamefully admit that I do not own any of your books, but that problem will be fixed by the time my mail is delivered on Thursday.
icon_smile.gif

Here's my question:

If you had to limit yourself to only two Weber products to cook for family and friends, what would they be, and why?

Thanks again!

--Mike

Mike,

It's great to fun to talk outdoor cooking with all of you at the TVWB. You guys can teach me a lot about cooking on the bullet. I just started to learn in the last year or so. Most of my experience has been with the kettle, so that's where I am most comfortable. I've gotten to the point where I can play that grill like a piano, making it do just what I want when I want. I absolutley love it. As for for another Weber product, I'll put in a shameless plug for "Weber's Charcoal Grilling." It represents the best of what I've learned about grilling and barbecuing. And I think it goes well beyond what other grilling books have rehashed hundred of times. I'm very proud of that book. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,
Jamie

Back