My WEBER Black Box

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
DSCN8824.JPG

A stainless steel weather-proof box (roughed up to made the paint adhere) fitted with a Weber bamboo wood handle.
DSCN8823.JPG

I store things like: leather gloves, matches, Weber starter cubes, a hand towel... ya know, misc. stuff you need near by and dry.
DSCN8821.JPG

It sits on the stainless utility cart in the P1Gvilion within reach of the WSM and grills.
DSCN8825.JPG

DSCN8826.JPG

It's 8"<span class="ev_code_GREY">w</span> x 11"<span class="ev_code_GREY">l</span> x 7"<span class="ev_code_GREY">h</span>.
My place of employment receives these boxes on occasion from our home office in Germany. (magnets are shipped in them)
Only, the sides are not welded.
I paid my welder co-worker Q to seal her up. It's pretty handy
icon_wink.gif
Now, I'm lookin' for Weber decals that'll fit the sides.
DSCN8827.JPG

Very, very cool Jim. Check out cafe press.com they have some great weber and grilling decals. You could probably sell a few of those,...I would buy one
icon_smile.gif

hah! thanks you two...
Regina, i checked out CP a while ago, nothing Weber related ('cept for this website)
Jeff, i need that television commercial rescue dog name "Wego"... only to bring me MHL and not BL.
icon_wink.gif

thanks you guys, i know Weber isn't going to throw their logo around for anyone to use... it's a corporate identity that I'm sure is very well protected.
many MANY years ago, i use to hand-cut on Rubylith masking film... perhaps i can find a logo the right size then hand cut a stencil and paint it on...
whatever.... i'll think of something.
have a great day guys!

That's a lot nicer than my dollar store laundry baskits. Didn't you get one of Webers Grill Intervention kits back in 08? They had a few stickers and door labels in it.
IMAG0525.jpg

Tim

Hmm, I think it was part of Weber nation? my wife signed up online when she registered my OTG back in 06.
Jim if ya want the stickers/labels shoot me an e-mail with an addy and I'll put em in the mail.

Tim

wow, I need to step up the accesory containment device. I am not near that neat. I just kinda stack up stuff on the small point of use beer fridge.

Jim we have a vinyl cutter at work, I could cut you any decal you want. I know we have jousted about the Bears and Packers in the past but I would be more than happy to try to cut you some decals for your box. We can bury the hatchet right, I'm extending the olive branch across the cheddar curtain to help. I have all the artwork, it's really just a matter of how big you would like it. We cut stuff like that all the time at work. Oh and that box is a brilliant idea. I have some old .30 caliber ammo cans I wonder if they would work. I bet they are relatively watertight, just let me know,

Brian

hey Jim, I looked at and commented on your recent masterpiece, the bababababy baaacks
icon_smile.gif

I noticed in the one pic there was a cast iron grill with a cast iron warming grill. I have a 26.75, is there any way I can get one for my baby? just trying to spruce her up so when I show her off in the pics she be spankin'
icon_smile.gif
i posted here because I thought we weren't supposed to put posts like this in any other spot, I guess thanks kemo sabe

Back