Finding a Pot to in Canada

Mark (Toronto)

Looking for the advice of any fellow Canadians that may have completed this mod. I am having the hardest time finding a pot that fits. Just wondering if anyone has come across a pot that fits and if so where?

Amazon wants to charge me more that the pot costs to ship it to me. Crazy

Originally posted by Mark (Toronto):
Looking for the advice of any fellow Canadians that may have completed this mod. I am having the hardest time finding a pot that fits. Just wondering if anyone has come across a pot that fits and if so where?

Does Wallmart or Target ship to Canada? I just bought one at Target for about $11 it was missing a lid so they gave me 50% off.

Originally posted by Mark (Toronto):

Crazy alright, It only cost me $20 to get it posted to Australia

When(ever) target gets set up here, they have the same pot (in the US) for $22 (less than walmart US price).

But because it seems to be such a regional item, you may have to get it on an border excursion to Buffalo one day.

That's what turned me off the mini idea (for now).

I've never measured it, but Costco sells a large stock pot that looks like it might work. I've never been serious about making one of these, but I'm starting to get more interested so I'll probably look at the dimensions the next time I'm there.

Back