2 more competitions in WI

Clark - glad to see you are cooking. Will see you at PoorQue. Won't be able to make Warrens due to vacation commitment. Buzz and I will be at Sam's Club in Madison on the the 17th of MAy.

Dan

Originally posted by Dan N.:
Clark - glad to see you are cooking. Will see you at PoorQue. Won't be able to make Warrens due to vacation commitment. Buzz and I will be at Sam's Club in Madison on the the 17th of MAy.

Dan
I'll look for ya at Montello.
I had Sam's Club as the 17th of June. Am I wrong? If not we'll be coming down for that too. Not cooking though.

I think my dad and I will be cooking at both events. I went to Minnesota in May last weekend and helped Bringin the Heat. Had a great time in Faribault.

Test cook last night and my temps were a little high(266). I'm sure the warm weather has thrown me a curve ball after getting used to cooking in our cool spring this year. Oh well, no cook is ever the same it seems. I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the competitions!

We will see if we can wander down to Poor Que and visit all our friends. Most likely will do Warrens ,Kenosha and Grafton also.

Jim ,There will be a KCBS comp the weekend before labor day down on the lakefront.
http://grillgames.org/ As of now we plan on doing all Wi comps except the Sams Club event in Madison.We made a committment for that weekend to cook for the Gilbert Brown Foundation.So we will be doing the Minnesota Sams Club event.

Originally posted by Clark "Harbormaster" Hodgson:
You will see the Wyocena Yacht Club Q Crew at both of those Chris! Look for the flags as seen in my avatar and be sure to stop in and say hi!
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Smokin' in the Bogs</span>

CONGRATULATIONS CLARK & The Wyocena Yacht Club!!
1st place brisket...
6th overall!

Excellent work Clark!!

Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Smokin' in the Bogs</span>

CONGRATULATIONS CLARK & The Wyocena Yacht Club!!
1st place brisket...
6th overall!

Excellent work Clark!!

Thanks Jim! That was our best showing ever. Everything was cooked on WSMs. We had a great time, and it makes it better to finish well.

Betcha that Clark guy is using some super secret home built rub on that brisket..... Maybe ya had share some o that rub with the guy up the road ??? For the few times you compete you have been way more consistent then I have this year.

Back