6 days and my WMS is here!!!

I am sooooo stoked.... goodbye little offset smoker!!! Brisket is my first smoke..... I have never done brisket cause my offset needs to be babysit too much to bother. From what I hear of the WSM should be ez to keep the temp consistant. Took me 1.5 months to get it shipped to Canada.... tried to order VIA amazon link from this site but they don't ship to Canada
icon_frown.gif

I have my first BBQ competition 4 weeks after I get my WSM so I am hoping to have it all dialed in by then.

I ordered my 22.5 through Sears.ca on April 20th and it came in last night! Too bad I'm away all weekend so I won't get to try it out for another week or two.

What did you pay for yours? Mine was a total of $505 after shipping and taxes.

I paid 519.99 plus tax .... but then it went on sale for 469.99 2 days later. They said they will refund me 50 plus tax on arrival. I ordered it April 15th. I have Sundays, Monday and Tuesday off. Its due on Tuesday but the lady at sears told me it might arrive Saturday. I hope it does so I can do a brisket overnight.

Where are you at Jay? Must be painful to have to sit on your smoker over the weekend
icon_frown.gif

Oooh if you ordered through sears.ca then you can use an online coupon for another $35 off. Call them up and ask them to apply the coupon now.

Save $35 on Purchases of $350+ at Sears.ca with coupon code 941618868

OIC..... Well it arrived last night and I picked it up so I am sure they won't honor the online coupon anymore
icon_frown.gif
I will try it anyways though. THANKS FOR THE TIP!!!!
icon_smile.gif

Back