Gloves from TX BBq Rub Knight or North brand?

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
I need gloves for handling/pulling meat, and don't want to pay $10 for the ones offered by the Texas BBQ Rub website. Most PVC gloves sell for $3 or less.

Does anyone know if they are North or Knight? It looks like they say North on their website's picture, but my research finds that they may be, or at least were, made by Best & called Black Knight.

Thanks!
Bob

If you don't want to pay for them, why are you asking questions about them?

I have 2 pair, both from Texas BBQ Rub and both pair were free. All I did was order some of their rub. 1 pair is over 5 years old and they still look like new, other than a slight burn mark here or there. LOL

Like Tom said, they're the Best/Knight gloves out there.
icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you don't want to pay for them, why are you asking questions about them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Bill,
It's not that I don't want to pay for them, but as I stated, I don't want to pay $10 for them when they can be purchased for under $3 on several websites including:
http://www.safetekusa.com/shop...ght-Gloves-P721.aspx

I know they had a deal for free gloves with purchase of rub for members of their newsletter, but I don't need rub. I make my own.

Glad to hear they hold up so well.

Aaahh, I see. Well, 10 buck with free shipping vs 3 or 4 bucks plus shipping .. That's a tough one.
icon_wink.gif
While others have their favorites, I swear by these. Pretty good feel, excellent grip from the texture of the glove, insulated, and you just wash your hands with the gloves on to clean. 10 bucks is well worth these gloves in my humble opinion, regardless of where you get them.

Take care,

Bill
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I did realize shipping would bump up the cost, but I had planned to order more than one pair.

I did find a site where a dozen pair can be purchased for 53 bucks, including shipping cost.
But I'm pretty sure I won't live long enough to use that many up
icon_smile.gif

I may just order them from TXBBQ.

Thanks guys!

Thanks Dave!

I plan to buy at least 3 pair, no reason I should be having all the fun when pork pulling time comes! And I hope to do a whole small hog this fall.

Free shipping always sounds great, but there is no such thing. The cost is just figured into the price.

I just got my free pair from texasbbqrub and they seem to be of good quality... I'm kinda new at all of this though... I was just excited to get something free..!!! Hahaaa

jester

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Here's another site that other posters have used. Gloves </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The gloves from LSS are exactly the same gloves that you buy from the Texas BBQ Rub guys, and they cost less than $4 per pair.

Back