SS grill basket @ Sams

JSMcdowell

TVWBB All-Star
Picked this up at Sam's for around $20 yesterday. We will see how it holds up. Time to figure out it's first meal for tonight.

2011-07-18073026.jpg

I have two of the roasting baskets they had along side. I've used them nonstop for the past few weeks and I've zero problems. They're holding up just fine.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
pics ! how are they used ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The roasting baskets I have are used primary for grilling veggies. I usually just put asparagus, zuchini, egg plant whatever I got, in the basket and roast the veggies over the fire for a few minutes than I just move the basket over to the cool side and finish everything.

That saute basket the OP posted is really nice too. When I first picked these up, the one that was left was damaged and when I back the last time, they still haven't had anymore of them.

I think that would work just as well with veggies were you could just litterally shake the basket over the coals with the lid off and flip them like a true saute.

Back