TVWBB Iron Chef Challenge

j biesinger

TVWBB Platinum Member
Well, we are still ironing out the rules. However, I went ahead and sent out invitations for my team, and both have been accepted. Now that I have assembled my team, we are ready to take on a challenger.

Who's willing to challenge us?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That's what I'm wondering... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

especially when they see who I got on my team
icon_biggrin.gif

J,do I smell a ringer?
icon_wink.gif
Just kidding! This is the one where I wish I had a smart phone so I could keep up on all the excitement while I'm at work!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">J,do I smell a ringer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they are both members of the board in good standing. In fact one's a guru, the other a wizard.

I'm surprised nobody is willing to give this a go. I think it may be more of a publicity issue more than anything else.

I'm hoping we can make this fairly user friendly. Each person would only have to make one thing, and hopefully we'd have a a week or two to do it.

I suppose at some point we could do one with a 24 hr turn around time, but I'm not up for that...yet.

I didn't realize there was another thread going, but I'm interested in getting in on this. Are there any other teams?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Are there any other teams? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope. see if you can assemble 2 more.

I'm in. I have one team member so far, possibly two depending on an email....if anyone else wants to join us let me know in case I get a negative response!

Canada vs USA to start this baby off!

Clark

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Canada vs USA to start this baby off! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attaboy Clark! That's the spirit.
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary H. NJ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Canada vs USA to start this baby off! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attaboy Clark! That's the spirit.
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="flash-video"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
style="height: 390px; width: 640px"
><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1bXzFY72wbs?version=3"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
allowScriptAccess="never"
wmode="transparent"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
height="390"
width="640"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1bXzFY72wbs?version=3"
/></object></span>

uh, you guys aren't going to get all weird like you did during the Olympics and World Junior Hockey tournament?
icon_wink.gif

better get in on the rules discussion before we set it up in our favor

If I help make the rules that will leave nothing to complain about......Just playing! I think you laid it out pretty well, we're good to go whenever! Hopefuly this is something that can be sustained going forward, maybe even a tournament one day!

Gotta love that clip Bob! John Candy was a great comedian!

Clark

Ok sounds like a fun event!

And the winner get the honour to loose to my Scandinavia Team
icon_smile.gif

Looking forward to se the rules figured out...And ofc the food!

Good luck Team:USA/Team:Canada!

Back