New WSM

I don't know if eneyone has tried this but I got this stuff from work and it seem to do the job. Check out the pics here.I don't know what there called but there electrical and fit two Maveric probes.
Picture424.jpg

Picture425.jpg

Picture427.jpg

Picture430.jpg

Robert,

Welcome to the board! Just fyi, this should probably go in the WSM Mods forum. Looks like a cool mod and thanks for sharing, but the pics are totally blurry (except the last one) and I can't see what the heck it is.

Todd

It is called a cable grip and comes in many different styles and sizes. Any electrical supply place and some hardware stores will have them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Todd Randall:
Robert,

Welcome to the board! Just fyi, this should probably go in the WSM Mods forum. Looks like a cool mod and thanks for sharing, but the pics are totally blurry (except the last one) and I can't see what the heck it is.

Todd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dude, thanks for that Todd. I though for a minute my eyes were really going to hell fast.

Back