B/S Breasts and Asparagus on the Q320

Ken_K

TVWBB Super Fan
I wanted a nice quick dinner tonight so I did some boneless/skinless breasts and asparagus on the magnificent Q320. I seasoned the chicken with WRC, and the asparagus I drizzled with EVOO and seasoned with Goya Adobo seasoning. Quick and tasty meal cooked to perfection by the Q

On the grill
DSCN0503.jpg

After the flip
DSCN0504.jpg

Finished products
DSCN0505.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

Hey Ken,
I have no experience with that Weber grill but by the pictures it looks like it cooks pretty evenly-Would you say that is true?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Whiting:
Hey Ken,
I have no experience with that Weber grill but by the pictures it looks like it cooks pretty evenly-Would you say that is true? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Steve I would say that. The Q320 has a burner that goes around the perimeter and one that goes straight through the center. So for the size of the cooking surface that's a pretty even coverage of burners. The cast iron grates do a great job of marking the food, and I've never had anything stick to them.

One of my friends who went to culinary school gave me some interesting advice about asparagus the other day. She told me not to cut them all in the same place, rather to bend and snap them individually (if you have the time). She said they all snap in different places and this gets rid of the tough part at the bottom. New to me info.

You meal looks great, we grill lots of chicken breasts and veggies at our house.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rob_Fox:
One of my friends who went to culinary school gave me some interesting advice about asparagus the other day. She told me not to cut them all in the same place, rather to bend and snap them individually (if you have the time). She said they all snap in different places and this gets rid of the tough part at the bottom. New to me info.

You meal looks great, we grill lots of chicken breasts and veggies at our house. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1 on that. Learned that watching Rob Rainford on TV. Takes a little longer, but then you've got "nubs" you can use for stock or compost.

Back