finally! New WSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Moore

TVWBB Super Fan
Well, my current WSM is about 12 years old - it needed lotsa of help: new grates all the way around, 2 vents on the bottom required gentle attitude adjustments with a small hammer to turn them, the access door has been bent so many times it just needed replaced, one of my legs was bent, etc.

Finally - I'm one of the lucky few! I found a yard sale promoting a Weber smoker brand new in box for $80 - I saw this about 2 weeks after the yard sale occurred on Craigs List - so I e-mailed asking 1- is it the WSM? and 2- still available? The reply was yes it was a WSM, it was available, it had been put together and had a cover - for $80...couldn't have been happier - now my old one will be a backup, extra capacity, or parted out as necessary!

Just had to share my good fortune since it seems to come so infrequently!

Rick, Congrats on the Great deal
icon_cool.gif

Thanks guys - problem is, this could turn into a scary addiction to Craigs List and the like...

Sorry it took a while to respond back...been down and out with the flu - finally getting back in the groove and may even make it back to work tomorrow...

What a score, Rick!! Congrats! Now, about going back to work on Friday after being sick all week.....

9.gif

icon_wink.gif

Bill
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back