Chicken thighs

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Nothing special but good and easy.. Coated in a little oil and seasoned. I got some new BBQ sauce I wanted to try out, Spicy Peach. Good stuff.

P1000722.jpg

P1000723.jpg

Served with potato salad and brussel sprouts.
P1000725.jpg

Awesome looking plate John!
Love the grates!!
<span class="ev_code_GREY">...and the Brussels!</span>

I've seen a grade like your using before on a post, but could you tell me about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Willie S:
I've seen a grade like your using before on a post, but could you tell me about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are quite a few members on here that have them. I took me a while to make up my mind to get them are not. So far I really like them. I ordered mine from Larry.
http://wolfepit.blogspot.com/2...on-grill-grates.html

John, if your not going to use the other two grates you should send them to me and I will keep them seasoned for you.No charge.

Looks delicious! Brussels have become a fixture at our house too. I miss the ones from my garden, but I need to get over it since I've got about 7 months until those happen again. I've really got get some CI grates too. Getting sick of everyones pics!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rob_Fox:
How do you all keep your CI grates so clean, mine are crusty as all get out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was searing a brisket the day before with a really hot fire and burned off the seasoning. They were reseasoned before I starting cooking that meal and that is why the look so clean.

Back