Greek Ribeyes

Jeff R

TVWBB Pro
Made some greek style ribeyes last night. mmm mmm good. Great seasonings, then topped of with feta cheese, olives, and fresh lemon juice squeezed on top. Cooked over lump. First time to use that. Hope you enjoy

Seasoned up and ready
IMG_0043.JPG

Plated with a loaded potatoe
IMG_0044.JPG

That is a great looking steak Jeff. What is the seasoning? Did you use Cavender's Greek Seasoning? I love that spice. this is another to add to my BBQ bucket list. thanks for sharing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Andersen:
That is a great looking steak Jeff. What is the seasoning? Did you use Cavender's Greek Seasoning? I love that spice. this is another to add to my BBQ bucket list. thanks for sharing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I mixed up the following then seasoned them with it.

1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper (a heavy 1/4)

Once off the grill, immediately topped with crumbled feta and ripe olives. Thought about kalmata olives, but thought they would over power. Regular ripe were just right. 1/2 of a large lemon was just the right amount for the two of them, squeezed over the top just before serving.

Yo Jeff...
looks great! butt dude, get some photos of your WEBER in action man!
Gotta see the Meat hit the Heat!
Gold_schwarz_k.gif

Back