You kids have fun!

Joe Osborn

TVWBB Member
It is with great regret (not really) that I at least mention that I will not be a part of the Weber north staff for the 2008 season. I have decided that with two school age children, one newborn, and a wonderful wife I hardly get to spend time with, not to mention I’m also a student during the fall and spring (YES AT THE RIPE OLD AGE OF 30!) I can’t help but feel like I have a bit too much on my plate. I will continue to work in the same office as the Weber north staff, and I’m sure my fellow coworkers will continue to seek my advice (I’ve been the “Performer Guru” for years). I just can’t see myself working the extra hours during the summer when there is so much more for me at home.

I’ll still peek on here now and then, and maybe even answer a question or two. Until then, you kids have fun!

Joe Osborn

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joe Osborn: Until then, you kids have fun!

Joe Osborn </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OK, we will.
icon_biggrin.gif

Joe
Just because you are no longer a part of the Weber North team does not mean that you are no longer a part of TVWB family.
We truely hope that you remain with us forever, I speak for everyne when I say we value your input.

Good luck with the studies and family

Regards from the "Big Kid"

Joe

Thanks for your posts over the years. They've been helpful and made us at least feel like we had a voice within Weber.

Best of luck to you.

Paul

Back