BBQ-CSR'S-A'GUS'-H'BACK'S

We are finally getting a taste of winter up here in northern Michigan. Temp's in the single digits snow, blow all the usual stuff that winter brings. My lovely bride requested some Country Style Ribs with BBQ sauce. She said it was 5 years since I made them. I beg to differ but I knew what was on the menu last night.

DSCN0353.jpg

I started out with the Asparagus. I know this is alot but I also had a request for some cream of asparagus soup.

DSCN0326.jpg
DSCN0328.jpg
DSCN0333.jpg

Then it was time for the Country Style Ribs and Hasselbacks. Tossed on, Sauced on and ready to eat.

DSCN0327.jpg
DSCN0342.jpg

It was nice to get back inside where it was nice and warm......

Here's your plate.

DSCN0347.jpg

Hi Bill, Fine looking cook. Looks like your grill lid got a booboo.

You anywhere near the west side. (Baldwin/Irons) I sure miss that area and love your snow shot. It's brown here in MN

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff R:
Hi Bill, Fine looking cook. Looks like your grill lid got a booboo.

You anywhere near the west side. (Baldwin/Irons) I sure miss that area and love your snow shot. It's brown here in MN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Booboo came a while back when we had some 45mph winds and blew the lid off and it kinda danced on the handle a few times. I live in Leelanau County north of Traverse City.

OUTSTANDING Cookin' Bill!!
Hassels look PERFECT!
BEAUTIFUL CSRibs! What type a sauce?
and Asparagus... I could eet for breakfast everyday!
Great Stuff buddy!

Snow or no, that was a great cook Bill!

I know it must pain you to not have your good old MI a'gus, but you made the CA & Mex stuff look top notch!
I'm counting the days until the MI spears appear.

Thanks Everyone

Jim, sauced the with Sweet Baby Ray's
Arwin, Yes I roasted/toasted the asparagus for the soup.
Bob, I can't wait for the Michigan Asparagus either, a few more months though.

Looks great Bill, you have inspired me to try country style ribs, I have never tried, not sure why but now its on my list.

Back