Christmas gifts

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
Just thought I would share with you a few items I got for xmas.
I finally got my Ribolater and can't wait to try it out.
Also received a few items from a friend of mine in Denmark. He got me whats called a Steak Set. Includes 2 forks and steak knives. They are actually very heavy duty. Weber item # 17077. Not sure if you can buy these in the states or not, Ive never seen them. Also a couple dessert spoons. Weber item # 17075. I thought they were very nice gifts. Can't wait to use them all!

xmaspics002.jpg

xmaspics001.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike from Little Rock:
VERY NICE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Mike! By the way, I grew up in Otter Creek.

I moved to Dallas about 10 years ago for work and ended up getting married and settled down here. Was back over Christmas though. My parents still live there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike from Little Rock:
VERY NICE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hello Mike, good to see some Razorbacks on this site. I was born and raised in Little Rock. Had to leave in '65 when I got drafed, when in to the Air Force for 20 years--oh well.

I realy miss the Shack BBQ but I hear that is history, but I found a recipe on the Internet for their sauce but to me it isnot the same.
I also miss the Razorback Drive ins, had some good BBQ.

Will talk to you later

Ben

Back