Silver C dimentions (UPDATE GOT THE GRILL!)

Steve Burch

TVWBB Fan
Hi all,
I am wondering if anyone that has a Silver C could tell me the height and length of the grill. It's a model with open cart and center mounted thermometer.

I need to know if it will fit in the back of my minivan with the seat/seats out.

I found a used one for a AWESOME price and hope to pick it up this weekend. The seller is already not happy with what his asking price was (realized it was worth WELL over his asking price after I made a deal with him)... so I don't want to ask him too many questions and blow the deal.

THANKS! If all works out, I'll post pics of my SEVENTH (lucky number!!) currently owned Weber.

THANKS for the info! I think it will fit if I pull the lid pins then.

I can't wait to get this thing! I'm just trying (key word TRYING) not to get too excited about getting this.

I've has a Silver A for about 6-7 years now and it's been a GREAT grill, but I've always wanted the side burner and the third burner for doing larger stuff indirect.

I fit an older Silver C in the back of my CRV, removed the lid, flavorizer bars, drip tray, pan and set them in the lid. Laid the grill on its side on a tarp, then set the lid in the center.

I made a HUGE SCORE with this one!!! Just got it home but can't get it to the deck to take pics till my wife gets home with the camera. I'll post some later.

I got the Silver C, a Weber fitted cover, TWO full 20# propane tanks, and just as I was loaded up and ready to leave she said "I have a spit for it, why don't you take that too"... so I also got a Weber Rotisserie. I also got a whole package of drip pans!!

All the the HUGE SUM OF $65 I think I'm going to buy a lottery ticket today. I'm feeling LUCKY!

Here are the pics!

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Back