Weber Rubs

John Ford

TVWBB Pro
Found these @ Sam's & have tried them both.
I realize weber just licences the name, but both are very good & affordable!
The BBQ rub has turbinado sugar as it's first ingredient. Moderately sweet, not too salty.
The steak rub tastes about halfway between kosher salt & pepper, & the " Canadian steak seasoning mix"

60e22eb0.jpg

I use the Weber hamburger rub all the time. I also had a sweet Weber bbq rub that I liked but someone accidentally took it home after a friend's barbecue and I never got it back. It seems to be discontinued. I wonder if it's the same one as in your picture but with a new name.

Update: It's called Weber Grill Creations Sweet N Tangy BBQ Seasoning. I found it on Weber's web page, but I can't seem to find it in stores. I ordered one with free shipping using the Weber promo code for May/June.

302031_lg.jpg

Bill

I like the Weber Chicago Steak seasoning, Kick'N Chicken and the Sweet n Tangy one also.
Out here I find em at Albertson's ( Jewel ) food stores.
Oh they also have a Lemon-Pepper which is pretty good.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Tim

I like the Kick'n Chicken,Gourmet burger and the Chicago steak. They are all readily available around here.

Sweet´n´tangy is great on chicken. My favorite atm...But then again i have not tryed the other weber mixes so i cant really compare
icon_frown.gif

Back