Beauty and the Beast

Scotty W.

TVWBB Super Fan
Did an all nighter on a 8 lb pork butt last Wed. First, some pics of my "man cave" decorated just the way I like it including a little dust and cobwebs.
icon_smile.gif

SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012005.jpg

SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012004.jpg

SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012003.jpg

SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012002.jpg

SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012002.jpg

Now the Beauty.
8 lb pork butt wetted with Worchestershire Sauce and rubbed with Texas BBQ Original
SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012001.jpg

On the grate.
SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012007.jpg

After 13 hours
SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012009.jpg

Held in cooler for 5 hours. Amazed internal temp was still above 140.
SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012010.jpg

SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012011.jpg

Final product. Tasty, tender and delicious.
SmokedPorkButt2-2-2012012.jpg

The 22.5 WSM is a BEAST. Cooked 13 hours at 270 (outside temp 32) and still had enough coals to cook another 2-3 hours. Thanks for looking.

Scotty W.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Solak:
Outstanding man cave and PP! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I second that!
icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Solak:
icon_eek.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Third That
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
icon_eek.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Third That
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Fourth that!!!
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Coffman (Photonut):
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
icon_eek.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Third That
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Fourth that!!!
icon_razz.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let go with a fifth that !!!!!

Thanks for the kind comments. Just got thru enjoying a cold pulled pork sandwich with stone ground mustard. Delicious.

Have a Blessed Day

Scotty W.

Terrific looking 'cave' and pulled pork Scotty!

Look for an email about Gasconade River fishing.
Didn't want to hijack Jim's catfish cook thread.

Back