Help me make a rolly cart for 2 wsm's please

lynnae

Hi everyone! I've been lurking around here every now and again and I have to tell you all what a great site!!!

I just purchased 2 modified bullets from a fellow competitor. I'm here in Portland and I compete fairly regularly around the Pacific Northwest. I'll introduce myself in another thread soon...

Anyway, I was hoping to get some ideas or find a 'diagram' or some pictures of a rolly type cart that would accommodate 2 bullets. I was thinking of modified metro shelf or maybe finding a janitorial metal crate type cart....I dunno...

I haul an enclosed trailer with all my competition stuff to events. It's got a ramp style rear door which makes it easy to get things in and out, hence the rolly cart.

Thank you all for such great advice!!

Lynnae
Sugar's BBQ
Portland, Oregon

If you just want something to make it easier to move the WSMs (but not to cook on them while they're in the cart), you might use something like this as a basic idea to start from. Depending on the exact dimensions, you could possibly even use one of these metal trash can carts - cover the metal tubing with foam plastic "pool noodles" (or the foam plastic insulation sold for insulating hot water pipes)to protect the WSMs, and install a plywood floor on the bottom level for the WSM feet to sit on.

cancart.jpg

Back