HalfPound BrewCity Burgers

Now dog-gone it Jim is this one of those "How to keep a dummy in suspense" episodes?" lol. If so, I've already bitten. I've been tuning in to so many of your posts lately you probably feel like I'm just another "Pet Pup". The mixed up Pre-lim burgers look mighty good just ready to go on the grill. Also after spending 17 days in Africa, I had to weigh in on your comments about the BBQ Horse. lol. And BTW, a Q'r with your experience should know that a Red Thermapen like I've got is much more accurate than a green one. Just thought you should know. lol. Lookin forward to the "Outcome". Bob B
icon_wink.gif

Bob, you're a pretty funny guy, I like reading your words. ALL of them.
Ok, I fired up the latest member of my Weber family, the Burgundy DoubleD OTS. I also use the CIGs to grill everything. With smoke everywhere, I added some Wisconsin Cheddar and Provolone cheese (Liz likes Provo) to the burgers.
...and because I didn't feel like doing too many dishes tonight, I served dinner on paper plates. It was a simple dinner, nothing fancy and I didn't work hard at it at all...
icon_razz.gif

These Sendik's Brew City Burgers were real juicy and grilled just right (
icon_biggrin.gif
Thank You
icon_biggrin.gif
). Sendik's adds some sorta cheese and green peppers with some seasonings too to these burgers, please don't ask more specifics, I don't remember.
Anyway, it was all good.

Thanks for viewing
icon_smile.gif

Jim I don't give a hoot what plate you use, Its whats on the plate that matters
icon_biggrin.gif

Your paper plate has some mighty nice looking burgers on it.
Nice dinner there Jim and I bet you ate all of that
icon_wink.gif

By golly Jim on a more serious note, just as I suspected your dinner for tonight looks great. Its funny you mentioned the ingredients that had been added to the burgers you cooked. I was going to ask you what you had done to them. They looked great. Better after you plated them, paper plates or not. What I was referring to in the post above about the horse steak was the comment I left in that thread about a trip I made 1999 with my son. My wife gave me a great trip to Africa for my birthday and on that trip we ate some Zebra at a Restaurant in Nairobi, Kenya called the Carnivore. In fact if you google Carnivore Restaurant Kenya Africa you can see the BBQ they cooked our meal on. Its a Big-un. Anyway nice looking meal my friend and I always enjoy seeing your posts. Have a good evening. Bob B
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Thanks John, your burger cook late last week was my inspiration... all the way down to the zucchini
icon_smile.gif

Thanks Chuck and Jeff, they were delish & yes, I ate all that
icon_biggrin.gif

...and Bob, thanks to you also. Your '99 trip sounds GREAT! I've had crocodle and ostrich, butt not zebra, giraffe or (never heard of) hartebeest. I'm certain I'd visit the "Simba Saloon" afterward...
icon_wink.gif

Thanks Don!

MAN JIM! I shouldn't be looking at these pics before supper I am literally salivating now :p You had me at Wisconsin cheddar, we made a couple trips to the Dells last summer (to party, no kids
icon_smile.gif
) and both times I brought back 5 blocks of 4 year cheddar. Cant wait to go back this summer to get more! Thanks for making me slobber.

Back