ABTs with chorizo, blue cheese

Gary H. NJ

TVWBB Platinum Member
Inspired by so many of you, I thought today would be a good day to knock out a few ABTs for snacks. I had some leftover ground pork; added a basic chorizo spice mix to that of cumin, coriander, black pepper, paprika, ancho, clove, garlic powder. Mixed in some crumbled blue cheese, stuffed some into jalapenos and wrapped with bacon. Grilled indirect with some hickory. Very snackable if I say so myself. Thanks for looking and enjoy the game!

Just on.
IMG_2589.jpg

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
IMG_2590.jpg

Nearly ready.
IMG_2591.jpg

Plated.
IMG_2593.jpg

Gary, Im a big fan of ABT's have only made them once. But I have to say you hit it out of the park. Now all you need is a nice cold one to go with them.
icon_wink.gif

Oh man that looks sooo good. Im ziping on a cold one right now...And a plate like that infront of me would be PERFECT! Amazing pics aswell!

Some fine looking ABTs. I wish I had the stuff handy to make some right now, you have me craving for some.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Gary, got any left?? I'm HUNGRY! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rapidly disappearing... sorry.

Outstanding ABT's Gary!
Super photos too!

The wall looks great!
I think I remember a pic of you working on it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The wall looks great!
I think I remember a pic of you working on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Kind of you to remember. I have to get to the landscaping part of it this spring...

Back