Post a pic of your Pet (Dog) *****

Eric Michaud

TVWBB Super Fan
Ok so I find that a lot of us here have more in common than our passion for BBQ and grilling. A lot of you are beer snobs and music freaks like I am. I have found a ton of people including pics of their dogs in their posts so why not start a new thread or our dogs. Ok ok if you are a cat person you can share as well. Heck if you have a hamster and it can catch a frisbee you can post here too. Here is my four legged son Slash. German Rotttie, will be 10 in November and a big baby.

1109091142.jpg

Okay, I'll bite as the first one to post cat pics. I will preface by saying that our cats are Bengals so they are more like dogs than cats. They both drink out of the toilet if you leave the lid open and both of them will get in the shower if you don't lock them out of the bathroom.

This is Sabre, 8.5 year old male, Canadian Grand Champion and winner of Best Bengal in Canada. He's 14 pounds and the best cat in the history of all cats.

IMG00247.jpg

This pic really shows his markings better.

IMG00288.jpg

This is Knala, Sabre's daughter. 7 years old and 6 pounds, only 3 generations removed from the wild Asian Leopard cat that gives the breed their coloration...stealer of pork chops and can open just about any food container she comes across. Also knows how to turn on alarm clocks at 6:30am when she feels like eating wet food. Generally the worst cat in the history of cats, except when you have cheese on your food, then she loves you.

IMG00120.jpg

I strongly believe that if a man is going to be forced to live with a cat in order to stay married, the cat should look like a cheetah, or something equally as cool looking.

This is Pebbles she is a Minature Pinscher, coolest dog I've ever had the priveledge of taking care of. Sadly we had to put her down this past winter. Miss you baby.
animals013.jpg

Me and Bella. She was rescued from Tennessee as a new born pup and brought to New England where we got her. She's a Feist. She's 3 now. Great dog, we take her everywhere we can
icon_smile.gif

Kev

12847_1252830474950_1055166675_819201_1443379_n.jpg

**Edit** here's a second pic of her not looking so intense
icon_smile.gif

0305111243.jpg

Correll : You trained that dog to get the paper from your own yard? FAIL! You can save a few bucks ya now
icon_wink.gif

This is Duncan in one of his calmer moments. He was at my mom and dads while we were away. I think he was depressed. He's half rat terrier, half Jack Russell. At 9 years old now he is still a puppy and loves to play with his stuffed animals. He likes nothing more than snuggling with his dad (me) in bed in the morning.
Duncan001.jpg

Thanks Regina, he is harmless. Loves other dogs, kids, people, you name it. They get a bad rap because of bad breeding and bad owners. You raise them with love and affection and they are big babies.

That is one cool looking cat Stuart, sorry to hear his daughter is a problem child.

Steve, beautiful Dobermans. I'm not sure I could ever get into the daily habit of walking dogs, so we have two rotten cats, Zippy and Fat Tiger. However, I've always wanted to have two greyhounds and name them Phobos and Deimos, Fear and Panic , the two moons of Mars. Or is that too pretentious?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Love this thread! Here are my three stooges. Left to right are Levi(tweener dachshund).Star(beagle-dachshund mix) and Blue(blue heeler). Blue had to be put down last winter,but she's still in our hearts.
On the other hand,hear is my little kitty cat/liger,Lard A$$ ! He's 23 pounds of big bad cat,but he acts like a dog!

Oh my Phil, that is one enormous feline, looks like he ate your last butt whole. Cute pups, do they screw with him or is he the boss?

SteveF: those are the most docile dobies I've ever seen. Amazing what not cropping the ears does to their look. Good looking doggies.

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af149/jfrailey/IMG_0210.jpg[/img] ]The Crew

Left to right...Dickens...as in "full of the dickens"...currently undergoing steroid /chemo therapy for cancer..doing well.
Tinkatu...Siamese who goes by the names "Princess" and "Herself". Never met a brush she didn't like. Last, but certainly not least, at 26 pounds, is Mikey, as in "Mikey likes it". Mikey was rescued within 24 hours of starvation and decided food was never going to be an issue in his life again. At 17 years I guess he made the right decision

Back