Kingsford Charwood?

Lonnie Mac

TVWBB Fan
So I must be missing something. Though it is an "average" lump, I LOVE the stuff, and basically learned how to use my Performer with this lump. It was widely available around here but for the last month I have not been able to find a single bag. Has this been discontinued or something?

Lonnie-

Kingsford changed quite a few products this year (mainly regarding the size of the bag...they went smaller) so you may be seeing a temporary lack of availability as stores run out of the old and the new SKUs are rolled out. We've seen this at a number of our stores (Home Depot) this season as sales thus far have been very strong.

Lonnie,I just checked out the Kingsford website. There was no Charwood listed on their product page. That's too bad. I've used the charwood before,and thought it was decent stuff.

Indeed, I looked there earlier as well... Suppose it might be time that I find a replacement. Have to do a bit of driving to find anything real good around here actually... I did see some RO at wally world yesterday but I rarely go there...

I actually just saw the stuff for the first time in my local Safeway last week. I tried it and liked it. The pieces are a little smaller than I'd like, but fairly uniform in size. It's pretty good stuff.

Back