thank you

i just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all of you who post on here as i have been lurking for a while and posting every now and again....

this past weekend we entered our first comp (backyard) at whistle stop in huntsville alabama... and out of 55 teams we came in 7th in ribs and 8th in chicken and 5th overall.... not bad for our very first comp in our opinion.... i truly could not or would not have done this with out all of you guys great info and awesome help.....thanks again....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stuart cassingham:
i just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all of you who post on here as i have been lurking for a while and posting every now and again....

this past weekend we entered our first comp (backyard) at whistle stop in huntsville alabama... and out of 55 teams we came in 7th in ribs and 8th in chicken and 5th overall.... not bad for our very first comp in our opinion.... i truly could not or would not have done this with out all of you guys great info and awesome help.....thanks again.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stuart, CONGRATULATIONS BIG TIME!!!!!!

WOW you guys kicked some a.. I thought that we did good at 22/65 but you are a force to be reconed with.
Any Pics?

Mark

First COMP?!?! Wow, great work to you and your team! Keep it Up!

Would love to see pic's if you have any to share.

Back