Summit 650 vs 670

Tony Tiano

Hello group recently found this board while doing research for a new grill. Looking forward to your opinions.It is time to upgrade the old silver c, I am torn between the the s650 and the s670.
Has anyone used the sear zone on the 670 yet, and if so is it worth the xtra bucks.

Since it dosnt seem anybody has experience with the s670 has anybody used the 470 sear zone???
I am looking to purchase this week any input would be greatly appricated

Tony
Sorry mate, I have used every Weber released but these are not due to be released in Australia until end of September so I can't help. I have heard that they are awesome and did great seaing but that was probably a biased opinion.
I guess that Weber would not design and release the product if it didn't work and added value.
But without actually seeing and using it I can't help.

Regards

Phil
Thanks for the response I am also biased with Weber and think that they wouldnt produce it if it didnt measure up to there standards. What I like about the design is that you can use the sear area for regular cooking, unlike the grills with the infered cook zones. I will make my final decison by the end of the week. I will keep you posted
T

I pulled the trigger on the 670 today should be here early next week.I will keep you informed about the progress. Have to run a gas line now

Back