Determining year or precise model?

Jered Crews

TVWBB Member
Does anybody know how to tell what year or exact model of a gas grill? I've found an older Genesis Gold, 3 burners, side burner, stainless steel hood, open cart with the wire bottom, side mounted thermometer, and thermoset work tables. Any clue what year this would be? I'm guessing that it's a Genesis Gold C, but again that's a guess. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help. For anyone that just STOLE a Genesis Gold C, probably a 2003 model with the above mentioned features on Craigslist in KC for $200: Congratulations and I'm little mad that you beat me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian Moriarty:
Bummer!! I'm on the lookout for a Silver or Gold to put a Blue lid on! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can put your blue lid on my Silver C, it'll look great next to my blue Platinum
icon_wink.gif

Jered, your description sounds like my Gold C that
was purchased in 2003. It has been a great grill with no problems. I like it better than the newer models. Keep looking on Craigslist they are sometimes less than the one you missed for $200.

Back