Got a FREE SJ Platinum today!

Steve Burch

TVWBB Fan
I've never seen a red one with the wood handle until I scored this one from Freecycle! It's all there and seems to be in great shape. Date code on the Vent is EZ.

Now I have to do the bottom vent mod!

Here she is:
picture.JPG

I'll measure tomorrow and let you know. I ASSUME it's 18.5.... I KNOW it is bigger then the SJ Silver I used to have.

Story was it was left at the house when the current owners bought it. She said it was in the basement for the last 5 years unused and they finally decided to clear out everything down there.

it is special because it is red - red webers are kind of rare - I am looking for a red SJP and a red 18 incher.

I would be happy to have a brand new black SJP delivered to your house be a uniformed agent of the US government (or send you my slightly used SJP) in exchange for your red SJP - but I don't expect you to agree
icon_wink.gif

Happy Holidays

I'll think about it Rich. The red doesn't really mean much to me. It was just a free Weber.

I just picked up lucky number 7 weber today! A Silver C with Weber fitted cover, two propane tanks, and a rotisserie for $65!

OMG Steve - I wish your wife would help my wife with understanding WAS (Weber acquisition Syndrome)

By the way, I see you don't have a SJGold - I'll throw one (used maybe twice) into the deal
icon_wink.gif

OMG Steve - I wish your wife would help my wife with understanding WAS (Weber acquisition Syndrome)

Steve
Perhaps your wife could go into the counselling busness for Weber Owner Widows and understanding Weber Acquisition Syndrome. My wife suggested that I sleep with my BBQs the other day, I think that this was due to her lack of understanding.
She definitly needs counselling - I could sender over to the USA to speak with your wife.

Regards

I just realized I have EIGHT, not seven Weber Grills!

The key is that she only sees the two gassers, the one touch gold, and the SM Smoker. The portables are all either in the basement or the garage, and the One Touch Silver is at our vacation place in upstate NY.

I DO think I'm going to sell off the Silver A gasser though. I have no need for TWO large gas grills as I like charcoal better anyways.

That is pretty exciting! I've never seen a Red one either! I found an 18.5" Yellow Bar-B-Kettle with the one rivet wood handle, 2 metal side handles and no date stamp. Its a brighter Yellow than the Homer Simpson.

Back