JOHN AT Rock's BAR-B-QUE HAS HEART ATTACK

John Winner

TVWBB Member
I recently (today) found out that John at Rock's had a heart attack a couple of days ago. Anyone wanting a responce from Rock's needs to be patient. He went back to work today to "catch up" on orders etc. I found out by calling about ordering two more meat probes and the lady there told me why they hadn't returned calls. Please be patient. I hope he gets better soon.

I spoke to John on the phone last week to order my stoker. He seemed in fine spirits - I didn't bring up his medical condition during the call, figuring he just wanted to start getting back to a normal routine. All the best to him, he was very helpful and his product is great!

Kelly,

I think that was a smart move. After I thought about it I probably shouldn't have said anything? I just thought friends would like to know. The girl that answered my phone call told me after (not knowing the situation) I said I had left a bunch of messages and no one called. I had to have my probes replaced and they were very nice about it. I know it is a small operation and can get behind with orders especially if something like that happens. I really love my Stoker even though the first time I used it the fire probe went to 32* twice during the cook. No problem after tapping it and changed plugs into the main unit. Guess just an intermitant problem.

Back