wcga use

I noticed how popular the go anywhere seemed to be with Phubar and the Dutch brethren. Wonder if it's true for the whole of the Netherlands. I also found the Australians love of the Q grills interesting.

Thanks for posting the link. Those are cool pictures and it is always good to see what people like to cook on their portables.

One thing though, cooking on the ground gets a little old, which is one reason I am looking for the right size portable table to put my Gas Go Anywhere or my SJP.

I missed that on the intial review of the pictures, so it looks like it works well. I'm looking for a slightly smaller version of the metal table that was pictured in some the images.

Phubar and the Lowland Smokers have other cookers as well (BGE, UDSs, etc...) but I think they won the Dutch National BBQ championship cooking predominantly on WGAs.

The thing that kills me is the three sets of custom Marty Leach handles on each of those WGAs cost more than the WGAs do. I love those handles, but can't bring myself to pop for any. Yet.

Back