complete bbq competition setup 2-22"WSMs

hmm, 2 22's, a table, charcoal and some gloves is all you need to compete? I'm wonder what that trailer in my driveway filled to the roof with stuff is for then?
icon_biggrin.gif

sorry should have been in trading post instead of comp. bbq.! don't let captain negative's post discourage you everything you need to compete is for sale as a package. no way i could write everything down. just come by and check it out.

thanks jake

I agree with Jake. Some good stuff for sale here. I just checked out the ad. Hopefully someone will snatch this stuff up.

Good luck with your sale, shouldnt take long..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">don't let captain negative's post discourage you everything you need to compete is for sale as a package. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoops! I missed the two ezups
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Are you already throwing in the towel? I noticed not too long ago you had questions for your 1st comp. Just curious...cause you have the same set-up that I plan on using next year in comps.

just temporarily throwing the towel in!! had some unexpected medical bills come up that i would rather pay with cash verses financing! don't worry i'll be back. not a big deal if they don't sell either, i figure out something.

thanks
jake

Back