WSM Cover

I'm sorry... haven't received it yet. Thinking too early!! Haha!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Virgil,
By this time I hope you have received your new WSM and it included the cover. One important thing I learned on this forum is that the cover is not waterproof. If you leave your covered WSM out in the rain it will most certainly gather water in the bottom charcoal bowl. I, like many here on the board, keep my WSM in the garage or under some type of cover. Just something to think about.
Enjoy!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Whiting:
One important thing I learned on this forum is that the cover is not waterproof. If you leave your covered WSM out in the rain it will most certainly gather water in the bottom charcoal bowl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True, The cover is not water proof. You can use tent sealer on the seams of the cover to help with that problem. Also to eliminate this problem, if you have to keep your WSM outside, just turn the middle section upsidedown. This will eliminate the water from filling up in the charcoal bowl.
icon_wink.gif

Back