Weber Bioethanol fireplace - UK Item

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
whats up guys. Want to show u something I got for xmas from my friend in Denmark. I never seen one here in the US or anywhere for that matter. Its a Weber fireplace...and it says it uses bioethanol. I looked around to see if I can buy it around here...but I dont think its sold here in the US. I was wondering if kerosene, or lamp oil can be substituted. The manual mentions nothing of substitutes. Ive attached a couple pics to show what it looks like. Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks
002.jpg

001.jpg

holy cow! See the prices? I think this might have to stay in the box till this type of fuel becomes more readily available here on our side of the pond!

We sold/sell Fire Gel. Worked great, but recalled the plastic pour gel versions because people were not using it correctly and pouring it in when flame still on or cup still hot (trying to come up with a fix soon to the bottles to make them safer)
Pour Gel

Still do make the can version (gel in the can). NOT RECOMMENDED by the company, but I guess you could scoop the gel out of the can and put it into the container?
canned fire gel

Gel Info

Back