going insane !

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
i want a weber charcoal go anywhere sooooo badly. but nothing comes up close enough to make it worthwhile. most stuff is far enough away that gas to get there and the grill would be the same or more than a new one.
icon_frown.gif

i did mention charcoal, so yea, the charcoal one. i have a gasser already.
there is a charcoal one in madera, north of fresno but i'm not going to fresno for several weeks and the gas would just be to much.

not teasing at all, h3ll, i'll get the one from madtown if george wants it and send it to him...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
i'd love that one but shipping would just be a killer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think it's a deal George. I just learned there are flat rate shipping boxes available for $25. For $45 you could have a sweet woody one rather than a newer one.

George - I wouldn't think that regular old UPS ground would be too bad. After all, its really only a tackle box with a cooking grate on it.

I have one I bought for the wooden handles - paid $10 for it - its yours if you want it. I'll eat the shipping even since you were so kind to send me that large charcoal chimney I wanted a couple of years ago.

You'll have to add whatever handles you want. Its in pretty good shape.

Let me know!

Pat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pat Smith:
George - I wouldn't think that regular old UPS ground would be too bad. After all, its really only a tackle box with a cooking grate on it.

I have one I bought for the wooden handles - paid $10 for it - its yours if you want it. I'll eat the shipping even since you were so kind to send me that large charcoal chimney I wanted a couple of years ago.

You'll have to add whatever handles you want. Its in pretty good shape.

Let me know!

Pat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was really nice.

justin, if yer willing i would love to have it. handles are not an issue. plus i'm rescuing it from you ! email me, addy is in my profile.

Back