Just ordered my C&B Green Performer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Sacco

TVWBB Fan
Weber made a "bright green" olive tone performer exclusively for C&B look here. I will have this baby fired up next to the WSM cooking a nice 4th of July dinner.

see ya around the campfire. I'm sure I'll have a few questions.

yea, yea, but gr gr greeeeen ?
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Schwarz:
Congratulations Frank. You will love the Performer!
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Bob. I have high expectations!

Frank,

The online pictures make the color look darker than it is. I have looked at in person at the C&B near my house and it is lighter in color and not so much olive. Having said that, I love that grill. I actually think the color on it is really nice and I am sure you are going to like it alot. I just sent a link to my wife for my birthday coming up in a few months. I hope they still sell it then.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"bright green" olive tone performer exclusively for C&B </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Frank, I love that color. Congrats on the new toy.

I like that! To me, it looks avocado-green, kind of that 1960's retro-hip.
Too bad the truck just needed new tie-rods. Maybe next year they'll do a baby blue.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback. It is unique in color and that's what sold me on that particular performer. Shipping was an arm and a leg and they also charged me tax? Odd for an oline purchase. But hey when you want something you don't mind paying the extra $$$.

Hey Frank, I've got the exact same one. Got it off CL.

Its more of a lime green or avocado green. Whatever it is, I like the color. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back