Stoker Question about Stokerlog

John Winner

TVWBB Member
Hi Everyone,

Got a question about Amir's Stokerlog. I am not real used to it yet but, have done one cook with it and it worked great (thank you Amir!)

My question is: I just received all new probes (3 meat & 1 fire control) I renamed them Meat 1, meat 2, meat 3, fire control 1...really creative huh? Anyway my "meat 1" is listed under "control probe" and my "fire control probe" is under "monitor" right under the fire control. They should be reversed. How do I switch them in the correct order in Stokerlog?
Thanks!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Winner:
Hi Everyone,

Got a question about Amir's Stokerlog. I am not real used to it yet but, have done one cook with it and it worked great (thank you Amir!)

My question is: I just received all new probes (3 meat & 1 fire control) I renamed them Meat 1, meat 2, meat 3, fire control 1...really creative huh? Anyway my "meat 1" is listed under "control probe" and my "fire control probe" is under "monitor" right under the fire control. They should be reversed. How do I switch them in the correct order in Stokerlog?
Thanks!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once you associate the fan with proper control probe, it will be listed in the correct order. Use the HTTP interface for this.

Thanks Ken,

I played around with it and somehow did what you said to do. I still need to get more familiar with it. Hopefully, it will work flawlessly as I am doing my first brisket over the weekend. If I do have problems it will most likely be me!
JW

Back