Nickel City Smokers

Paul Mosher

TVWBB Super Fan
Congratulations to j biesinger and the Nickel City Smokers for placing THIRD Overall at the Crossborder Blues Brews and Q in Wilson, NY!! Beat out Diva Q by 2 positions. Fantastic and Way-To-Go! A 4th in Pork and 4th in Brisket is outstanding.

Paul

Thanks Paul!

full disclosure: we finished 7th chicken, 10th ribs, 4th pork, 4th brisket (out of 25 teams). It's one of the smaller contests, but we went up against some tough teams that regularly kick our heads in. It felt good to get some confidence back, and we scored our highest combined score ever.

We're keeping the dream alive, entering our 6th year of competing on nothing but 3 18" wsms.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">entering our 7th year of competing on nothing but 3 18" wsms. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
sounds to me like you have some very serious equipment to take your team to the top!

Congratulations Jeff!

Sorry Jim, I edited my original post, it's only been 6 years, but you're right, wsm=serious equipment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nice work! I'm going to restrain myself from asking you for your secrets... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no secrets Dave. Plus you've helped me out some. send me and email and we'll talk. I can't say I know much, but I've figured out a lot that works in my neck of the woods.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We're keeping the dream alive, entering our 6th year of competing on nothing but 3 18" wsms. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's awesome Jeff. Congrats. Keep up the good work and keep us informed.

Congrats Jeff! ... And RESPECT!
icon_cool.gif

Back