A fast snack

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Well Been sick for a few days now. Wanted somthing hot to clear out my nose. (almost dident feel the heat?)

A well Here we go:

Minced pork/beef(50/50) a green chili pepper(choped)/cayenne/cumin/onlion/paprika/salt/black pepper.(dry)

And a Lemon/Cado for some fresh guacamole. Added a sweet red paprika for some filling.

Paprika/lemmon/cado direct.

Meat direct a 2 min / side,totat 8 min.

Done.

Served in a Corn tortilla with onion,Tomatoe salsa,cheese,quaca/baby leafes and grilled sweet paprika.

Try it?! Bet you will like it.(i did)
icon_wink.gif

Hope i can enjoy the weekend without this cold!

Hug the ones you love!

My eyes are watering, my nose is running, and my worms are screaming.......and all of that is just from looking at those wonderful pictures...

Looks great Daniel. Those little sausages I bet are hot and awesome. Never seen anyone grill cados before. Interesting.

Great looking cook! If that will help with my head cold, then I shall forever being referring to you as the "doctor"
icon_biggrin.gif

Sometimes I forget that a sausage doesn't have to have a casing. Amazing stuff.
045zj.jpg

Feel better Daniel. The garlic and chilies will chase away the cold!

A BIG thanks to you all!

Wayne: Did most of it last year couse it was SO freaking cold.....Sure the fire place is burning everyday so why not?! But the outside temps this winter have been alot higer then normal. And no real sign of the fluffy white stuff.(aint complaining)

Havent had an appetite for the whole week. But i think im getting better couse i sit here and think bout what to cook today.

Untill Next time Take care ppl!

There's an old saying:
feed a cold, starve a fever.

By feeding your cold, you have made me starved!

A truly outstanding 'snack' and photos Daniel!!

Back