Plain Burgers.

That burger looks anything but plain Daniel!

Also, congrats on the win at the world junior hockey championship...Heja Sverige!

Daniel,
I assume you're using ground beef.
Try Brisket, it's awesome for burgers!!
Seasoned with Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder.
I just got a 10 pounder ground this week, and we've already has Spaghetti, Taco Casserole, and I was going to cook burgers on the grill tonight, but it clouded up, and the wind started to blow, so it'll be "Hamburger" steaks and fries for supper inside.

Very delicious looking! Want to send some to me in Georgia?
icon_biggrin.gif

i wish my plain burgers looked that good ! actually my go to burger is a frozen patty, cooked in a pan and then put it inbetween two slices of white bread that are spread heavily with mayonnaise. thats it. i have no idea why i like them that way.

Plain burger, huh? For some reason I was picturing something more along the lines of this:

4923653.jpg

Not so much an awesome burger with bacon and 3 kinds of interesting cheeses like this:

061qh.jpg

Daniel that burger looks outstanding! And I agree with everyone, that burger is anything but plain. Nice job.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jon Des.:
Plain burger, huh? For some reason I was picturing something more along the lines of this:

4923653.jpg

Not so much an awesome burger with bacon and 3 kinds of interesting cheeses like this:

061qh.jpg
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with Jon... there's absolutely nothing "plain" about anything you cook Daniel.... Please wrap-up two of those guys to go!

Back