A nice day

Christos Savva

I was looking forward to the weekend and smoking some meat! We smoked 4 racks of loin ribs, a chicken and a ham. The WSM kept the temp steady at 250-260 for the entire cook.

bbq4.jpg

About an hour before done I added some BBQ sauce and foiled the ribs. The ham came off when it reached 170F.

bbq3.jpg

First time cooking babybacks. They are great but I think I dried them out a little. Tasty though. The ham was delicious and surprisingly moist.

bbq2.jpg

bbq1.jpg

Finally one of my favorite places, Kreuz market in Lockhart Texas. These guys make good food! Hope to visit again some time.

Good rest of the weekend.

smoker.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Love your Cook!
Love this work table!!
smoker.jpg
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I love Mr Sideburns Man who is standing beside you. He looks like he means business!!

looks good all around. Those ribs look very tasty, and Kreuz market is on my "roundtoit" list. I'll get there when I get around to it!
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And I love Mr Sideburns Man who is standing beside you. He looks like he means business!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Think that's Roy Perez. Looks like he's lost a hair or two since the last time I saw him.

Back