Beginning of my mini smoker

J Boldt

TVWBB Super Fan
SO someone had a Joe gold, he liked the handle but not the bottom. He bought a silver on CL put the top and his handle holder on it and sold me this for 5 bucks
262716_1956012132714_1015044906_2199461_2572887_n.jpg

I went to a local target and walmart with no success on the tamali pot. I will keep digging, any suggestions and help as I do this project would be appreciated.

So, none of my local target or walmarts have the tamale pot. I have read some posts where if you get the one made in columbia it will not work. How do I make sure I get the right one? Please help

The one I bought at Target. Make sure it says Made in China on the label. The fit is perfect.
The flash cut off the Made in China tag. Its down next to the bar code.
AJ

Imusa.jpg

Originally posted by AJ S.:
The one I bought at Target. Make sure it says Made in China on the label. The fit is perfect.
The flash cut off the Made in China tag. Its down next to the bar code.
AJ

Imusa.jpg

AJ did you purchase yours online? I can't find any at local stores so I have to trust that what they send me will work.

The pot from target may not work, I'm 1 for 2.
The one from walmart works.
I've made 3 , two for gifts, the third one with painting took less than 2 beers!

Originally posted by John Ford:
The pot from target may not work, I'm 1 for 2.
The one from walmart works.
I've made 3 , two for gifts, the third one with painting took less than 2 beers!

Took 2 beers, I love it. The Walmart one is out of stock. I will get my hands on ove eventually. I don't have to get impatient.

Sorry,
forgot to check back on this post. I bought mine in the store. It could be that they aren't currently in production or Target hasn't restocked them.
AJ

Back