The Correct IMUSA 32 qt pot!

John Ford

TVWBB Pro
At this time Amazon ( through Target )is selling the Columbian made pot, it won't work for the mini smoker.
Walmart .con is selling the China made pot which will work

Figures, I just ordered the IMUSA pot from Amazon just three or four days ago.

What is the difference between the two?

Rick, the IMUSA pot marked "Made in Columbia" and being sold by amazon, does not fit/seal on the SJ grill as well as the IMUSA pot marked "Made in China"(Found at Wal mart). Other than that, I din't really know of any differences. I think the Columbian pot is a bit smaller in diameter.
(although I don't know the actual measurements)
I hope this helps and good luck,
Tim

Thanks Tim, I got my return shipping label from Amazon that I will be sending back whenever it arrives and I placed an order from Wal-Mart for their IMUSA steamer.

There must be a lot of you guys making these mini smokers because walmart.com is out of stock online of the 32qt IMUSA tamale pot.

Anyone know of another source for these?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ed L.:
There must be a lot of you guys making these mini smokers because walmart.com is out of stock online of the 32qt IMUSA tamale pot.

Anyone know of another source for these? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Any Mexican store should have them & I've seen them at the target & The 1.50 + store for 19.00 buck's.

It's ColOmbia.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ed L.:

Anyone know of another source for these? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I ran into this same problem myself but eventually did find a very good source http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...071029495#5071029495 here. I am trying to point to a post I made some time ago on the board but I am not sure if this will work as I have not done this before.
Mike

I went to a local Walmart and they had the IMUSA 32qt tamale cooker for $23 and change. I'm ready to start my mini smoker!

If you're in the Atlanta area and need a pot for your mini-smoker, try the Food Depot supermarket - 25 or so stores in metro Atlanta. My local store had two on the shelf - IMUSA 32 qt made in China. Price was a bit high at $28.

Back