Q 220

Noe

TVWBB Wizard
Is 148.00 dollars tax included a gd price for a brand knew Q 220, tried to pay with a credit card over the phone but Academy will not allow but they told me they could hold it for 24hrs, i have 24hrs, told them i would be there saturday.

The Q 220 is the simplest , best engineered grill I've ever seen . Cast aluminum body will last forever! The heavy grate should last forever. No flavorer bars , the grate serves that function. The burner is protected from drips & marinades , should last a long time, replacement is only $20.
Run don't walk to get at that price, your grandchildren could cook on it!

Thanks for the info John, Academy had all the bbq items on clearance, actually i went there to buy the 26 inch kettle the price was 188.00, but it was missing the charcoal grate, had some chips on the finish, the one touch system was to hard to move, the bottom was dented upwards thats why the one touch system was hard. Asked if they had another said no they did not. Tried to get them down to a 100 dollars but they said they would just get full credit from weber. I should have bought the q 220 while i was there but that was not what i was looking for. Got home and searched the q 220 reviews very positive reviews so i tossed and turned all night thinking about the gasser. Last time i cooked on a gasser was 1998 i believe it was a sunbeam actually cooked pretty gd.

Back