my new finds

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
went to the second hand store today. found a ss rotisserie basket for under $4. attached to it was a small grill grate. also found a smallish rottiserie rod with the regular forks but also an odd setup which i think is a kabob setup but not sure. that was $6 . not a bad day.

just to verify things, i think i made out like a bandit. yep, the rotis basket which is a 9 1/2 " x 15 " one is stainless steel. glad i didn't buy one several months ago. this one must be old cuz its well built. the rotis kabob unit must also be old as its to well built and ss also. the only thing i can find on it is NSM on the thumbscrews. anyone got any ideas ? it may belong to those old sheetmetal grills.

Thief! LOL

I acquired 2 Stainless Steel baskets simular to that from Lowes last month for 97 cents apiece. They were on clearance. Felt like a thief myself.......the metal alone was worth more than that.

Those little basket's work great for hamburger's-hot link's-whole trout-salmon fillet's-a few rib's and they do real good roasting chile's or vegg's too.

Back