Go Anywhere gas line adapter

Donny Anderson

TVWBB Super Fan
I am "in negotiation" on a CL deal where I am buying a OTG. They also have a new/unused Go Anywhere gas grill for sale. I haven't expressed interest in the Go Anywhere yet. I would like to know if anyone has one and if it would be worth grabbing up. I would like to use the Go Anywhere as a "quick and handy" grill on my deck next to the kitchen door. It would serve for small family meals. I do my full scale grilling/smoking down next to my garage, away from the house. Would the Go Anywhere suit that purpose?
As for my subject question, the adapter hose that Weber has for $25, are there cheaper alternatives to this hose? Frankly, it would be more than what I'm going to pay for the grill itself.

I picked up 2 no-name hoses at Big Lots a while back - I had a 20 pound tank connected to a gas go-anywhere, exactly as you plan - good for grilling pork steaks (I'm in St Louis), chicken, sausages etc.

Except for the high price of the adapter your plan is a winner - now you have to find a cheap adapter hose ( ebay, CL, Target on clearence whatever)

If you look around, you could find the weber adapter for a few dollars less. There are other companies that make the similar hoses but again only for a few dollars less.

I'd look at it this way, if you use the Go Anywhere enough, the hose will pay for itself in cylinder savings.

Back