Stoker

shervie

TVWBB Member
Well, Wednesday I ordered a new Maverick probe from Amazon and a set of Stoker gourmets. Within a couple hours I received a email from Amazon of order conformation for the thermometer. Well on Friday the Maverick showed up. The issue is Stoker. I still have not received any acknowledgment of the receipt of the order for the gourmets, let alone shipping of them. Should I just be patient or what? Remember, I have NO order conformation. I realized its just a small order and not $300 of electronics but geez. I dont really want to use the new probes w/o them
icon_frown.gif
Call this a rant I guess. Anyone have issues with them before?? Thanks

Hey Mark. First let me say my experience with Rocks has been great, never an issue with his customer service. However, from what I've read on here my experience is a bit of an anomaly; sounds like you falling into the general experience category. All I can say is what others have written in other posts, just wait and it will show up sooner or later.

The guy does have a great product though
icon_biggrin.gif

As much as I LOVE my Stoker, I like the BBQ Guru eyelets a LOT better then the Stoker ones. I actually still have my NEW in bag Stoker ones and ordered a set of Guru eyelets. The Guru ones have a MUCH cleaner appearance when installed.

Back