Got a Weber Baby Q for Fathers Day!

Steve Burch

TVWBB Fan
We are leaving to go camping tomorrow so my wife got me a Weber Baby Q to take along to cook on! This is one NICE little grill!! Seems to be VERY high quality! I can't wait to use it!

This is my 6th Weber grill.... so I KNOW they make great stuff (actually I've owned 2 more that I've given away too)... but this little guy impressed me with it's build quality in such a small package! Hopefully it cooks as good as it looks!

Steve, I was scouting around the Weber Q section and noticed your post and you stated your wife bought you a little baby Q for the camping trip.

I just thought I'd pop in and ask you how did it go? did it do the job you wanted of it whilst camping?
Do you still use it regularly at home?

Please share your experiences with us, it'll be great to hear what you thought.

I have the baby Q120 which is the baby with the little table flaps out the side and love it. it's been a fantastic little grill for the weekday quick cooks and has never failed me in the 2 &1/2 yrs I've had it and it gets used all year round at least 3 days a week.
cheers

Davo

A VERY late response, but I I REALLY like the Baby Q! I've had it going on two years now! I will admit it's ONLY used for camping though as I have SO many other Weber grills. I'm going to get the griddle for his camping season to cook breakfast on.

I've used the little grill for typical camping items like burgers and dogs, but also has been used to heat up pizza slices for my son (on foil)and cooking fresh caught trout.

Back