Weber's 2008 Line Up

Gary McD

TVWBB Pro
I have been having a problem with the ash canister on my 22.5 OTG, so this afternoon I called CS at Weber. Geez they are awesome! New parts are being FedEXd today.

I told this young lady that I am going to buy a Genesis 320, but that I am waiting to see what they are offering for 2008. According to her there isn't any changes in any of the gassers.
Further, that all of the stores that sell Webers have information on the 2008 line of grills even though they don't have any yet.

I told her how happy I was with the service that Amazon.com afforded me when I bought the WSM recently, and that I was going to buy the Genesis from them. She reponded with "When ever someone calls and asks where to buy a grill they send them to Amazon.com."

Lastly, I just can't believe their CS, and I can't think of any where else you get that kind of service anymore.

Yes, I have sort of noticed that they have new Summit grills, but I was not sure if I just haven't noticed them on their web site. When you are retired you really don't need to be spending 2K on a gas grill.

We can always dream, right Gary?
icon_smile.gif

Regards,
Chris

Back