weber q 220 currently $166 on amazon. hurry before theyre gone

quick question about this grill.

can you use just half of the grate?

for example if im cooking for one person, is there an option to turn only half of the burners on?

good to know but no big deal. i dont need this grill but man thats the lowest price ive ever seen for it. i might just take the plunge.

I've been using my Q100 3-4 times a week for a couple months now. I use a 20# refillable bottle with a quantity gauge.....it's still full, the needle has barely receded!!
icon_smile.gif
We like the grill so much that we are adding a Q300 to the stable and relegagating the Q100 to RV and portable duties
icon_biggrin.gif
TAKE THE PLUNGE BRADY! ... you'll love it!
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ron "Rondo" hanson:
I've been using my Q100 3-4 times a week for a couple months now. I use a 20# refillable bottle with a quantity gauge.....it's still full, the needle has barely receded!!
icon_smile.gif
We like the grill so much that we are adding a Q300 to the stable and relegagating the Q100 to RV and portable duties
icon_biggrin.gif
TAKE THE PLUNGE BRADY! ... you'll love it!
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Rondo
Funny you should say that. I have just purchased an RV here in AQustralia and awaiting delivery in a few months. I am tossing up about getting a Q120 or another Q220 for the RV. I am leaning towards the Q120 because of the lighter weight. I have the room for either. I told "Her Indoors" the Q has to be a Virgin for a Virgin RV so it is now down size. I am thinking that I will get the Q120.

You will find the Q300 different to cook on, if you like the Q100 you will love the Q300 and be amazed at the temps and what you can do on it.
You will use the rack and foil indirect method a lot as you can get down to low cooking temps with just the centre burner on low. The 300 is also miserly on gas useage as you don't need to have the burners on full throttle.

Cheers

Used the Q300 for the 2nd time today, Phil
icon_biggrin.gif
...your absolutely right! That baby hits 600* in a heartbeat...once you're there ya can kill the big burner and just use the center one for a few Filet Mignons, then it's like cookin on Q100
icon_wink.gif
...did the same for lunch today with some salmon slabs marinated in a 50-50 mix of Kikomen Lite and pure Maple Syrup...yummy
icon_razz.gif
...Phil you're gonna love the baby Q for the RV, have a ball!!
icon_cool.gif

Back